Blogs & Websites
- Herbal Protocol (New Leaf)
- Combination Pulsed Antibiotic Therapy
- Bee Sting Therapy
- Ozone Therapy
- Cowden Protocol
- Buhner Protocol
- Rife Treatment
- Infrared Sauna
- Essential Oils
- Colloidal Silver
- Vitamin IV drips:
- Meyer Cocktail
Other Issues Associated with Lyme:
Lyme & Chronic Illness
- Better Health Guy – Scott posts exhaustive research on Lyme, MS, autism, CFS, and fibromyalgia, notes from Lyme conferences, along with articles by top Lyme doctors.
- Camp Other – Technical information and research analysis of Lyme and co-infections.
- Chronic Babe – A vibrant and infectiously positive community of women in their 20s and 30s who live with chronic illness. They have a ton of articles, podcasts, and other resources designed to help women live fulfilling lives in spite of chronic illness.
- Gordon Medical Associates – The blog and podcast of Dr. Neil Nathan has tons of useful content for Lyme patients.
- Jenna’s Lyme Blog – Jenna posts the latest news and research on Lyme disease and co-infections.
- Lyme Disease Network – Lyme news, research, and resources. This is also a great place to find a local support group.
- Lyme Less Live More – A 12 part educational video series on healing from Lyme disease. It covers the physical, mental, and energetic aspects of the disease and consists of interviews with many high profile Lyme and natural health experts.
- LymeMD – Case studies and clinical observations from an LLMD in Germantown, MD.
- Rest Ministries – Faith-based encouragement for the chronically ill, daily devotions, articles on coping with chronic illness, and a community forum for discussion.
- Sophia Health Institute – Their blog is chock full of useful information for Lyme and chronic disease patients.
- SpiroChicks – Eleven women write humorous anecdotes about the Lyme life along with research and news items.
- What Is Lyme Disease? – This website is a panoply of useful information and resources for Lyme patients. It has everything–LLMD referrals, suicide help, Lyme memorials, support groups, caregiver support, and much more.
Natural Health, Home, & Beauty
- Cosmetic Safety Database – Check your products to see how safe they really are.
- Growing Up Herbal – A lifestyle blog with lots of useful tips for living a truly healthy life.
- Herbal The Herbal Academy – An educational resource for those interested in learning more about herbalism.
- Mercola – It would probably take you years to read all of the natural health information available on Dr. Mercola’s website.
- Naturopathic Mama – The blog of Dr. Nicola McFadzean, author of The Lyme Diet.
- Organic Beauty Talk – Product reviews of nontoxic makeup and skincare products. Find healthy alternatives that actually work!
- Organic Lifestyle Magazine – Articles about living a natural, healthy lifestyle.
- Renegade Health – A comprehensive natural health blog with recipes, research, and interviews with natural health professionals.
- Elana’s Pantry – Gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free, agave-free, paleo, and anti-candida recipes.
- Empowered Sustenance – Grain-free recipes, natural health, and beauty.
- Nourished Kitchen – Traditionally prepared food recipes with options for vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, sugar-free, soy-free, kosher, low-carb, low-sodium, GAPS, WAPF, paleo, and Primal.
- BodyRock.tv – For those who are closer to recovery and able to push harder in their workouts, Body Rock has great quick home workout routines that require very little equipment and can be easily adapted to meet your needs.
- Scooby’s Workshop – Home fitness and bodybuilding from beginner to advanced. Many of these exercises can be modified for people with physical limitations.
- Cure Unknown by Pamela Weintraub
- Coping with Chronic Illness by H. Norman Wright & Lynn Ellis
- Healing Lyme by Stephen Harrod Buhner
- The Lyme Disease Solution by Kenneth B. Singleton, M.D., M.P.H.
- Insights Into Lyme Disease Treatment by Connie Strasheim
- Why Can’t I Get Better? by Richard Horowitz, M.D.
- Moldy – A documentary from Bulletproof founder Dave Asprey on the dangers of toxic mold.
- Project 300K – A documentary chronicling the filmmaker’s journey across America to meet 822 Lyme warriors–the number of people who are diagnosed with Lyme every day in the United States.
- Shots in the Dark – A documentary about the risks associated with vaccines.
- Take Back Your Power – A new documentary exposing the true agenda of smart meters and the health risks they pose.
- Under Our Skin – A documentary on the Lyme disease controversy and the impact it has on patients.
- Under Our Skin 2: Emergence – A follow up to Under Our Skin that revisits the patients from the first film and shows where they are today.